With IMMENSE joy, the new edition of "Sorcery: Contested Realm" was published at the beginning of the month; the expansion is entirely dedicated to "Arthurian Legends".

 

Seeing my Sir Perceval become part of the Cover Art of "Arthurian Legends" was a surprise and a unique emotion. I can never stop thanking Erik and the Sorcery Team enough!

All the information, artists, cards and works of art here:


The Cover Art is truly gorgeous! The credit for this marvel for the eyes, decorated with gold leaf motifs, as refined and beautiful as in a luxurious medieval illuminated manuscript, goes to the incredibly talented Elvira Shakirova. Her skill is extraordinary!


The illustration with my "Common Village" for this edition. Unlike the previous villages (which depicted Alpine Walser, or North Frisian, houses), here I have tried to depict a typical late medieval English village. In a summer landscape.


The "Verdant Knight": I love making sunsets, I love landscapes, I love flamboyant and eccentric clothes of the late Middle Ages!😊
This is just a first taste: I have made many illustrations and I will try to show them all!



My painting "Sir Perceval", with the knight in front of the Grail (and the Fisher King) castle

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento